April 17, 2012

wierd...maybe/maybe not.


Someday...cant wait..I will have a pond and on or around it have ducks, swans, cranes, geese, guinea fowls and maybe a peacock around them and short pretty trees. Not too many, just a few.

I got my chicken house finally! I havent gone home to pick the two chicken yet..will do so after exams. I also decided to keep a guinea fowl too. I'll keep them for fun, fun to know I own them.

I am a wierd/odd girl compared to others... have always liked cats and kittens they are calm, I can stand dogs but I find them needy and too affectionate while the cat will just glance when you walk in and mind their business, they only bother you if hungry or sit on/next to you and lick themselves.

I dont like to keep many animals of a kind, a cat with its kittens are pretty but as soon as they grow bigger, they become too much. I dont like animals kept ideally for production like cows and pigs, they are so big and not fun and require so much attention. I would like keep a horse, sheep and goats wandering around maybe 2 of each kind and sell off extras.

I like agriculture for its natural look but not keen to be a farmer. I like trees a few not too many either so will plant some tall ones (maybe jacaranda trees) and some short ones. I will plant grass that I can roll on. I like the easy environment and hope to have it some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment