November 15, 2011

a house...

Yesterday I called the landlady and asked if she has ever thought of selling the flat/apartment I currently rent. It is a small house with decent finishing that I really like, it is one of 13 apartments in the building. I have lived in several other houses but this is the only one the thought of buying has crossed my mind.
I have wanted to construct a small house for the longest time ever. I have never liked paying rent.
I googled a small house plan and still thinking about it though could modify it as we move along. I would not want to construct a dream house yet, my thoughts and dreams are fashioning out currently (I did not grow up with a definite dream, in kindergarten/nursery I wouldn't say what I wished to be when I grew up as other children did)
I would wish to own several apartments and a vacation home and a dream home some day. 

The land lady had thought of selling the units but is not sure how to go about it. She asked me to research about it and get back to her. I currently do not have the money to buy the house but I don't mind following up on a mini dream... who knows I could land a couple of millions sometime and I wont have to sit and think hard of what to do with it!
Smiling as I write this at how ridiculous it sounds at my current state, I cant wait for things to start looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment