February 06, 2012

Busy...the good type

I go to work Monday To Friday, I go to school Monday to Saturday, I volunteer in some organisations in between, I go to church on Sunday, I go home every once in a while, I meet up with friends once in a while, I clean up my house once in a while, I cook once in a while and am yet to find time to collect my chicken house.

Interestingly enough, am enjoying all these action.

I had been at a comfort zone for quite a while and did not like it at the end, so here I am taking as much as I can but maintaining a balance.

Maybe I shd think of dating too... hope to find 'chemical x'...ooh boy :)

An in between found sometime to post on the lazy blog.

I need to write down a plan...I have it in my mind but as I get busy, I'm not paying attention to it. Sad could it be if I ended up achieving nothing on my plan. I will review it every week..maybe on Saturday /Sunday... I'll plan that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment